Hesse FANTASTIC-BRILLIANT DU48799
Our FANTASTIC-BRILLANT DU48799 rounds off the FANTASTIC family in terms of high gloss. It can be used as clear top coat on bare woods that already have a basecoat or to finish the FANTASTIC-COLOR. By default this topcoat is hardened using PU Hardener DR 4071, however, a variety of further hardening options offer the possibility of influencing product properties and existing process conditions. FANTASTIC-BRILLANT can for instance be applied with faster drying, less dust incursion or with higher chemical resistance. Can be used for shop fitting or on any other interior fittings, including kitchens, bathrooms and the fitting out of ship interiors*.
- High scratch resistant with excellent surface clarity
- Very high chemical resistance
- Free of harmful aromatic solvents and only requires a P2 mask when spraying
- Individual hardener selection for your process
- Optimally matches the FANTASTIC family
- Can be polished and buffed
- Can be used with standard FANTASTIC hardener DR4071
- Available in 5 Ltr and 25 Ltr drums
Which property in a high gloss lacquer is the most important to you? Simplify your process! A simple overview of hardener selection in relation to FANTASTIC-BRILLANT can be downloaded below.
*Certification according to IMO is pending.
*all datasheets are in english but are available in other languages.