Hesse Lignal FANTASTIC-FILL Primer DP4755
DP4755 FANTASTIC-FILL is a polyurethane primer with excellent body and outstanding surface smoothness. Available in white and black as standard or can be coloured to suit your specific requirements.
- One process primer which reduces the overall finishing time by minimising the number of coats and denibbing
- Only 2-3 hour drying time needed before sanding, giving a quicker turnaround time in the finishing shop
- Free of harmful aromatic solvents and only requires P2 mask when spraying
- Carries IMO and EN13501-1 certification (check certification for substrate specification)
- Excellent filling and levelling properties leading to 20% less sanding
- Extended pot life allowing mixed primer to be used for up to 8 hours resulting in reduced production waste
- Very low hardener to lacquer ratio – 10 parts lacquer to 1 part hardener
- Regularly used for vertical application due to its thixotropic characteristics
- Available in white and black as standard but can be pigmented to a wide range of colours to suit project requirements
- Same hardener & thinner for whole FANTASTIC range resulting in fewer stocked products
- Available in 7 & 25kg drums
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm
Introducing FANTASTIC-Fill Primer
In this video we are going to take a look at the FANTASTIC-Fill Primer and give you some tips on the best way to spray it, to get the best finish.