Hesse Lignal FANTASTIC-CLEAR Multi-Coat Ultra-Matt DE48770-0
Clear DE48770-0 Ultra Matt Fantastic Clear Lacquer is a light fast, transparent and extremely matt acrylate-based multicoat lacquer.
- Ideal for use as a finishing lacquer on top of Hesse PU colours to give an ultra matt finish,
- 2-3 hour drying time giving a quicker turnaround time in the finishing shop
- Excellent adhesion properties making it suitable for all types of wood and especially bleached woods.
- Very low hardener to lacquer ratio – 10 parts lacquer to 1 part hardener
- Free of harmful aromatic solvents and only requires P2 mask when spraying
- Carries EN13501-1 (B-s1, d0), IMO and DIN4102 certification
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Available in 5 & 25 litre drums
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm
Say Hello to FANTASTIC-Clear ULTRAMATT
In this video, we’re going to take a look at the FANTASTIC-Clear ULTRAMATT, which is a clear lacquer that can be used as a multi-coat lacquer on all common and bleached woods, or as a finishing lacquer over any of our PU bases, including the FANTASTIC-Color.