Anchorstik FL4656 Non Flammable Sprayable Contact Adhesive
Anchorstik FL4656 is a Sprayable toluene free heat resistant laminating adhesive with a variety of industrial uses. It is widely used in the post forming of plastic laminates.
- Reduced VOC
- Improved spray pattern promotes low unit cost.
- Formulated to produce very high initial and ultimate bond strength
- Ideal for eventight radii post forming operations
- Improved atomization allows immediate layup, eliminates blooming and reduces odour.
- Resistant to water, mild acids, alkalis and certain oils.
- Modified chloroprene rubber resin adhesive in a bend of flammable solvents
- Typically used for decorative laminates, metals, expanded foams, plywood, OSB, particle board, hardboard and plasterboard.
- Available in 25 litre drums
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm