Hesse COOL-COLOR HB6528x
Hesse COOL-COLOR HB6528x is characterized by its elegant surface design, which provides good scratch resistance and durability. The lightfast 1K colored paint based on acrylate also offers high opacity. The product is suitable for priming and finishing with a wide range of applications. Due to the low VOC content, this product is also suitable for “green building” projects and is also classified as flame-retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1.
- Single component so can be used straight from the pot
- Excellent filling properties due to thixotropic formula
- 4 hour drying time giving quicker turnaround time in the finishing shop
- Available in all standard paint ranges and easily colour matched to any specific colour sample
- Available in a wide range of gloss levels – 10%, 20%, 30% & 40%
- Classified as a one-pack performance coating (Decopaint Category – I)
- Carries EN13501-1 certification when used with HP6645-9343
- VOC content < 3%, therefore also suitable for “Green Building” objects
- Free of harmful solvents and only requires P2 mask when spraying
- Available in 1, 3 & 5 litre tins
*all datasheets are in english but are available in other languages.
Next day delivery when ordered before midday