Hesse EAZYPORE TEP Liming Stain
Fast drying solvent-based pore stain used for colour-contrasting emphasis of the pores for woods with coarse pores. For all areas of interior fittings, furniture and parquet coating. This unique formulation allow this pore stain to be removed from the substrate without residue for clear stain effects with distinctive pore colouring.
- For the most distinctive pore patterns with limed or colourful pore effects
- Very easy application without residue on the surfaces
- Available in black (TEP900) or white (TEP700)
- Available in 1 litre and 5 litre tins
- Can be overcoated with DE4259x, HE6509x, OE5283x, and GE11254
Read more about how this stain is different to the traditional liming method.
*all datasheets are in english but are available in other languages.
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm