Hesse INVIPRO-OIL OE52860
This light stabilised, untreated effect INVIPRO oil is a mixture of natural oils and waxes combined with alkyd resins. With its fast drying capabilities this beautiful oil protects your substrate against colour changes significantly longer than comparable oils. It penetrates very well into wood, whilst maintaining open porosity and breathability of the wood surface.
- Free from cobalt, butanone oxime and aromatic compounds
- Abrasion proof and water repellent
- Easy to clean
- Decopaint complaint and is not classified in accordance with currently valid GHS/CLP regulation
- Optional hardener for even faster drying and better resistance
- 35-104m² coverage per litre
- Complete drying 16 hours
This product has an optional hardener OR5180 (ratio 100:4 by volume) giving faster drying and additional resistance.
*all datasheets are in english but are available in other languages.