AnchorResin 1528 UF Resin Adhesive
Anchor UF Resin 1528 is an unmodified liquid Urea Formaldehyde Resin Adhesive, its a highly reactive product designed to reduce the time of the pressing cycle due to its high adhesion properties, whilst providing long pot lives and spreader life.
- Highly reactive designed to reduce the time in the pressing cycle
- Liquid hardener resulting in safer usage
- High adhesion properties
- Long pot and spreader life
- Typically used for hot and cold press assembly work
- Typical applications are veneering, sub assemblies, flush door manufacturing and constructional work where close contact joints cannot be guaranteed.
- Use with AnchorResin UF liquid hardener 1554
- Available in 5kg, 25kg or 250kg drums or our Eco Crates
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm