Hesse UNA-COLOR Lacquer – DB4524x
DB4524x PU Colour Lacquer is a pigmented acrylate-based PU coloured paint with extremely good levelling qualities with excellent adhesion properties. Use Fantastic Primer DP4755 with this top coat.
- Ideal for universal use due to its uncomplicated application.
- Only 3 hour drying time needed before sanding, giving a quicker turnaround time in the finishing shop
- Free of harmful aromatic solvents and only requires P2 mask when spraying
- Carries IMO and DIN 4102 certification
- Excellent filling and levelling properties leading to 20% less sanding
- Extended pot life allowing mixed paint to be used for up to 3 days resulting in reduced production waste
- Available in a wide range of gloss levels – 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 60% & 90%
- Very low hardener to lacquer ratio – 10 parts lacquer to 1 part hardener
- Available in all standard paint ranges and easily colour matched to any specific colour sample
- Available in 1, 3 & 5 litre tins
This product requires PU Hardener DR4070 (ratio 10:1 by volume) and standard thinners DV4994 or slow thinners DV4935
Next day delivery when ordered before midday