Anchorstik WB283 Waterbased Sprayable Adhesive
Anchorstik WB283 is a single component sprayable adhesive that provides instant grab and high heat resistant bonding. It is sprayable through air assisted equipment
free of copper & brass.
It is based on novel water-based dispersion technology that is safe to use. It contains no solvents or isocyanates and conforms to the latest environmental legislation.
Anchorstik WB283 can be used on a variety of substrates to give instant bonds characterised by high strength once fully cured.
- Water-based adhesive – safe to use and environmentally friendly
- Instant Hold
- Ideal for applications involving porous substances
- Heat resistance up to 140°C
- Cold resistance down to -40°C
- Good adhesion when bonding porous materials to non-porous substrates
- Available in 20 litre drums
Anchorstik WB283 can be used in the following applications
- Automotive industry for the production of trim application such as car panels, seats, headrests and headliners.
- Marine industry for trimming applications on a wide variety of fabrics to wood, metal and composite materials
- Bonding foam-based insulation panels to plasterboard
- It can also be used as a general purpose adhesive where high temperature resistance is a preference
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm