Hexion UW86-100 (Borden F120) Resin Adhesive
UW86-100 is a Urea Formaldehyde resin adhesive. It is a sticky, viscous liquid made by reacting Urea with Formaldehyde in water under closely controlled buffered conditions.
- Tolerable to variable conditions of moisture content, pressure, temperature and absorbency of substrate (within reasonable limits)
- Used in the manufacture of veneered panels, flush doors, partitions and furniture assembly
- Used with multidaylight presses, flowline presses, RF curing equipment and LV heaters
- Used with liquid hardener UX0104
- Available in 25kg drums or our Eco Crates
Next day delivery when ordered before 2pm