Virtual spray demos coming soon…
With social distancing measures likely to be in place for some time, the team at Redwood has been exploring innovative ways to continue to support our customers, whilst adhering to Government guidelines at the same time. With this in mind, we are excited to announce the imminent launch of our new virtual spray demonstrations.
Nearing the final stages of development, we are in the process of adapting one of our in-house spray booths into a virtual demonstration studio, giving us the capacity to continue delivering the same interactive and engaging product demonstrations, but in a live, virtual environment.
Before lockdown and social distancing measures were implemented, all product demonstrations would take place face-to-face and follow this pathway:
- First, we’d meet with the customer for an initial meeting to gain a deeper understanding of their business and the challenges they were looking to overcome.
- Next, we’d identify areas where we can add value – making tangible recommendations based on our unrivalled knowledge of the industry.
- Finally, we’d arrange a practical demonstration, using samples from our extensive range, to demonstrate how they work on their own products.
Now, until restrictions are lifted, we will be able to deliver support, guidance and product demonstrations remotely, using our new virtual demonstration studio and video conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and the like.
Our new process will work as follows:
- First, we’ll still hold our fact-finding session to gain that vital understanding of the customer’s business and the challenges they are facing.
- Next, prior to the session taking place, relevant samples of our product range will be delivered to the customer in the post.
- Finally, at a convenient time for the customer, we will then hold a 1-hour online demonstration in our virtual spray booth, which will enable the customer to trial the products sent to them previously, under the guidance of our experienced team member.
Introducing virtual product demonstrations is just one part of our wider strategy to save customers time, money and enhance our overall service offering to them. Watch this space for more innovations as the year progresses.
If you are interested in finding out more about our virtual demonstrations or would like to be notified when they become available, please sign up to our newsletter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.